Original Post

Accepted Solution

[NEEDS SAVES] [SE] Indoorsy tense mootlet all levels of buildings

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.89.214.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cottage living, snowy escape, eco lifestyle, discover university, island living, get famous, seasons, cats & dogs, city living, get to work, dream home decorator, parenthood, dine out, outdoor retreat, laundry day, backyard, kids room, holiday celebration pack (free pack)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have an indoorsy sim stay indoors and see if the moodlet comes up
What happens when the bug occurs? Sim gets a permanent tense moodlet that takes awhile to go away
What do you expect to see? Indoorsy sims not getting tense from “missing indoors” while indoors
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Werewolf patch

Hello, creating a thread for the indoors to tense moodlet I’ve been experiencing with one of my sims. The tense moodlet shows up whether he’s been outside or not and sticks around when indoors whether he’s on the second or first floor. The house I’m playing in does not have a basement. It does eventually go away but it shows up even when the sim hasn’t been outside.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 5 (3,531 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [SE] Indoorsy tense mootlet all levels of buildings

EA Sims Team

Under investigation. Accepting as solution for visibility purposes only.

Hello.

We would like to collect affected, unmodded saves with this issue.

If you'd like to share, instructions are here:
https://x.ea.com/74420

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (1,986 Views)

All Replies

★★ Apprentice
@faeriemama I'm also experiencing this, my Sim has the outdoorsy lifestyle and she's always tense, even tho she's inside all the time.
Message 2 of 5 (3,096 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I had this happen too, after I fixed some of the trim on the outside of the house. I tried to see if I had accidentally opened a wall, but no. Had to get a Lifestyle refresh potion to get rid of the lifestyle so he could calm down Frown

Message 3 of 5 (2,546 Views)

EA Sims Team

Under investigation. Accepting as solution for visibility purposes only.

Hello.

We would like to collect affected, unmodded saves with this issue.

If you'd like to share, instructions are here:
https://x.ea.com/74420

Message 4 of 5 (1,987 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xfKsFRGVWHqGBDjpsY_YRi7OxATssCTI/view?usp=drive_link

I have been having this same problem. Here is my save file.

Message 5 of 5 (1,232 Views)