Re: rejuvenation spring,scruberoo ,woohoo bug..

by catloverplayer

Original Post

[SE] Hot Spring gets dirty after woohooing (Sims cleaned with Scruberoo)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.36
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? snowy scape,eco lifestyle,discover university,island living,get famous,seasons,city living,get together, get to work, vintage glamour ,backyard,romantic garden ,spooky, perfect patio and luxury party ,star wars , realm of magic,strangerville,jungle adventure,vampires,dine out, spa day ,outdoor retreat...
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? by using the rejuvenation hot spring to woohoo after casting the spell scruberoo to clean both sims..
What happens when the bug occurs? the hot spring always get dirty;also have the always fresh reward trade by the way..
What do you expect to see? clean hot springs, after all ,my sims are clean ..
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title, removed unnecessary spoiler tags and removed non-working pictures. If those were different pictures than the ones attached, please relink them.

Message 1 of 7 (1,622 Views)

★★ Guide
@crequiel I've had the issue with the hot springs getting dirty as well when it's not on an onseen lot. It shouldn't be getting dirty on a residential lot.
Message 2 of 7 (1,576 Views)

Hero
@crequiel Do you see this on both an onsen and non-onsen lots or only on onsens lots ?

Does it matter if you use the scuberoo spell to get clean or also with showers ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 7 (1,569 Views)

★ Novice
@catloverplayer ,is not my case,my hot spring only get dirty when my guests get in it ...
Message 4 of 7 (1,529 Views)

★ Novice
@crinrict I don't know, I have only tried the hot springs in non-onsen lots .
Message 5 of 7 (1,527 Views)

Hero
@crequiel Could you test an onsen lot and also get in clean by other means ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 7 (1,521 Views)

★★ Guide
@crequiel On non onseen lots mine gets dirty when my own sims get in it.
Message 7 of 7 (1,497 Views)