[SE] [GT] Can't get non-household sims to rock climb

by rpop_sims

Original Post

[SE] [GT] Can't get non-household sims to rock climb

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

There's no way to get NPCs or friends of active sims to rock climb, other than randomly at a gym. This means there is no way to get multiple sims to climbing level 6 for the Mt Komorebi excursion event except for cheats, rotational play, or using multiple sims in the active household. Sims in clubs with the 'rock climbing' activity will not autonomously rock climb or get club points for climbing, as has been mentioned in another bug report. 

One of the following options should exist in order to make the climbing excursion functional:

• "Climb together" option on rock climbing walls (in Komorebi or gym climbing walls)
  • Sims in clubs with the 'rock climbing' activity will autonomously rock climb on available walls
  • Interaction with self, other sims, or climbing gear to "rock climb with..." if a wall is available
  • Any other way of training together for a climb event

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cottage, Snowy Escape, EL, DU, Seasons, City Living, Get Together, GtW, DHD, RoM, Parenthood, DO, SD, OR, NK, Moschino, Fitness, TL, PP
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to get another (non-household) sim to gain rock climbing skill 
What happens when the bug occurs? There are no options to climb with another sim
What do you expect to see? There should be some option to get another sim to climb
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No
Please describe the patch or change you made. N/A

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Tag

Message 1 of 2 (774 Views)

Re: [SE, GT] Can't get non-household sims to rock climb

★ Guide
@rpop_sims I haven't tried with rock climbing but I had a similar problem with trying to make a snow sports club. They will prioritize onsen activities over the club activities. I've had it work with some instances. I've found there is one person in the club that would automatically go to the slopes as soon as he spawned. The others will usually go to the onsen first and I could get them to continuously snowboard/skii if I chose for them to all start doing it together and then after they will do it autonomously. I'm not sure what lot you are trying to have ur sims rock climb on but I realised there is an issue with clubs and off lot activities. And it kind of makes it almost impossible to get npcs to do club activities that are strictly off lot.
Message 2 of 2 (741 Views)