Original Post

Highlighted

[SE] Energetic lifestyle Sims feel bad for watching TV while working out

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Polski
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.71.86.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All but Batuu
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Have a Sim with Energetic lifestyle 2. Make them run on treadmill and watch TV at the same time 3. The moodlet "Highly energetic boredom" occurs
What happens when the bug occurs? A moodlet accusing a Sim of "sitting still and doing nothing" appears if said Sim is watching TV while on a treadmill.
What do you expect to see? Sims not feeling bad for "sitting and doing nothing" while they are working out.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

When my Energetic Sim is working out on a treadmill, she keeps getting Bored moodlet "Highly energetic boredom". It's annoying, because, well, she is not sitting and doing nothing, and I can't imagine anyone being bored doing two things at once rather than just one. Workaround by not allowing her that isn't great- if there's a TV in a room with a treadmill, she turns it on automatically, so I would need to remove TV each time she works out so others can keep it.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 2 (597 Views)

Re: [SE] Energetic lifestyle Sims feel bad for watching TV while working out

★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.74.59.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All but Batuu and the kits
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Have a Sim with Energetic lifestyle 2. Make them run on treadmill and watch TV at the same time 3. The moodlet "Highly energetic boredom" occurs
What happens when the bug occurs? A moodlet accusing a Sim of "sitting still and doing nothing" appears if said Sim is watching TV while on a treadmill.
What do you expect to see? Sims not feeling bad for "sitting and doing nothing" while they are working out.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? I removed them to see if anything changed this, and it occurs without mods.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No, this is the first Energetic lifstyle sim I've had

I am so glad I searched for this, I thought I was going crazy and couldn't figure out why this moodlet was constantly showing up.

Message 2 of 2 (381 Views)