by ra7orrat

Original Post

[SE] Basements not counting as indoors for indoorsy LS

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.35
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? everything up to date (Dec 15th 2020)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a sim with the indoorsy lifestyle spent some time in a basement
What happens when the bug occurs? My sim with the indoorsy lifestyle has a tense moodlet from "missing the indoors" when he is in the basement.
What do you expect to see? basement counting as indoors
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Snowy Escape installed...well otherwise there'd be no lifestyles Wink

not sure if this happens everytime with every sim and basement, cause I only got one sim for now with that lifestyle.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 3 (1,132 Views)

Re: [SE] Basements not counting as indoors for indoorsy LS

★★ Guide
@ra7orrat This has been a problem for as long as I've played TS4! They will even change their clothes to outdoor clothes when they go downstairs in the winter. It would be nice if it was fixed but I don't know that others have reported it as a problem.
Message 2 of 3 (1,091 Views)

Re: [SE] Basements not counting as indoors for indoorsy LS

★★★ Novice

This is happening to my sim as well except when she is in her bedroom. They dont have a basement. 

Message 3 of 3 (815 Views)