by Reigenfer

Original Post

[SD] Random accessories when changing into Robes

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.66 Latest version
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to a Spa and let or make your sim change into robe.
What happens when the bug occurs? The sim is wearing accessories like in the towel bug that was fixed - but this time, it's when changing to robes.
What do you expect to see? My sim to wear only a robe like everybody else. Not with glasses and bracelets. I say like everybody else because it seems my sim is the only one affected by this issue. Everybody else who changed into robes didn't receive free Raybans. I tried changing again, re-entering the Spa, and re-building the Spa but the issue remains.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Please Help

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 7 (1,064 Views)

Re: Random accessories when changing into Robes

Hero
@Reigenfer Are those new or per-patch Sims ? Do you have the same issue on a fresh save for testing purposes ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (1,054 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I had those sims for a long time, perhaps it was early this year when I made them. I haven't used the spa on a new save. Will try it now.

Update: @crinrictI tried it on a New Game and the sim would not change into robe at all. She just opens and closes the closet door. I tried it again on my original save but now the sim just changes into an athletic attire. Other sims in the spa were able to change into robe on both saves. Also, changing into towel works fine.

(CM: Multiple posts merged to limit bumps/spam. Check out this post for tips on how to edit and add more to a post.)

Message 3 of 7 (1,016 Views)

Hero
@Reigenfer weird. Don't have much time for testing this week so maybe someone else could check if they can duplicate.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 7 (987 Views)

★★ Novice
@crinrict Any updates?
Message 5 of 7 (945 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Reigenfer If no one else posted, as I said I suppose not, I don't have much time this week.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 7 (936 Views)

Hero
@Reigenfer So, finally found time to test this. I tested with some after-batuu Sims and both had no issues changing into the robe and the robe has no accessory at all.

Did you delete the localthumbcache file after removing mods ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 7 (903 Views)