by nickinbigd

Original Post

[SD] Inconsistency with Clothing Optional Lot trait and Spas

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.35
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? University, Island, Famous, Seasons, City, Parenthood, Spa, Tiny, Laundry, Patio, Backyard, Movie
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try going to a spa with clothing optional lot trait?
What happens when the bug occurs? I cannot figure out how the clothing optional trait at the spa functions. I have noticed some npc’s will do yoga, get a massage, sit in the sauna pixeled/nude, whereas my sims will run on the spa treadmill(!) nude(!) but otherwise change into a towel or workout clothes for other spa activities?? By the way they have the shameless trait.
What do you expect to see? If they change into nude outfit, they should not change out of it for every activity at the spa, especially if NPC’s appear capable of staying nude for that activity.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Edit By Crinrict: Fixed Duplicate Template, Adjusted game version to base game version, Added Tag and changed title

Message 1 of 4 (1,225 Views)

Re: Inconsistent nudity/My Sims vs NPC

Hero
@nickinbigd The lot trait only encourages nudity, it doesn't force it.

Does it work totally different and more consistent on other lot types ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (1,201 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I’m not sure I totally understand your question: do you mean other lots without the “clothing optional” trait where I put my Sims in the nude outfit and ask them to get in the sauna or go yoga? The only lot I have tried that on is their home. And (with or without the lot trait) they do the same thing: if I have placed them in the “nude outfit” they change out of it into a towel for the sauna of workout clothes for yoga. (They will of course skinny dip in the hot tub but there is a separate and specific action for that).  Does autonomy matter I wonder?  It’s not a big deal at the end of the day but it seems odd that NPC’s run around the whole spa naked and my Sims keep popping in and out of garb from room to room, even when I manually placed them in nude outfit mode. 

Message 3 of 4 (1,173 Views)

Hero
@nickinbigd No I mean adding the clothing optional lot trait to other lot types than the spa.

Meaning. Is the weird inconsistency you're seeing only happening for spas or other types of objects/lot types.

As said, it's not a forced thing, just encouraged but it it's always the same objects, something might be off.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (1,155 Views)