Original Post

Highlighted

[OPEN] [SD] High Maintenance Sim Still Walking Angrily After Clearing Moodlet

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
PlatformPC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.87.40.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Journey to Batuu, My Wedding Stories, Laundry Day Stuff Pack, Spooky Stuff Pack, and the kits.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Create a Sim with the High Maintenance Trait 2. Have any relaxation items (yoga mat, meditation stool/pillow, etc) placed anywhere in the lot. 3. Allow the Sim to not use any relaxation items for a few in-game days until they become Very Angry along with the Worst Day EVER moodlet 4. Have the Sim use any of the relaxation items.
What happens when the bug occurs? After clearing the moodlet, the Sim still walks around angrily.
What do you expect to see? Sim to resume back to their default walk style or to their walk style assigned in CAS.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Read Above.

This occurred ever since the refresh patch was released. This always happens when the Sim uses the Yoga Mat. I will need to do some further testing to fully confirm if this applies to all relaxation items.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 2 (1,890 Views)

Re: [SD] High Maintenance Sim Still Walking Angrily After Quickly Clearing Moodl

★★★ Apprentice

I also have this problem. The hidden "is currently furious" buff seems to get stuck on the Sim when the "Worst Day Ever" moodlet occurs.

Message 2 of 2 (1,608 Views)