SBMM is obviously not working. Game is unplayable.

by orangepinkman

Original Post

SBMM is obviously not working. Game is unplayable.

★★ Novice

Every match is full stacked masters and diamond teams with the sprinkles of preds all day. It's nearly unplayable if you aren't at that skill level. Its the sweatiest most frustrating lobbies every single game. I went from a 1.8 K/D last season queueing with no premades in pubs and this season I'm at a 0.71. Obviously there is a massive issue with this. I just want to be able to play the game against people near my skill level. This is so beyond frustrating. The most hilarious part? I never play ranked so I am Rookie 1. Couldn't be more bottom of the barrel matches right? Wrong, queue for ranked and its still diamond players. Fix your game.

Message 1 of 8 (392 Views)

Re: SBMM is obviously not working. Game is unplayable.

★★ Novice

No response from EA of course. Seriously can yall fix this its even worse today. Lobbies are 90% diamond and masters players. I just want to play the game why is that too much to ask from you?

Message 2 of 8 (345 Views)

★★ Apprentice

i mean if you was 1.8 kd thats pretty high sounds like you was in easy lobbys for your skill level and sbmm has put you into lobbys more relative to your 1.8kd and your getting rolled by people with similar gunskill instead of rolling all the noobies? 

Message 3 of 8 (340 Views)

★★ Novice

There is nothing similar about the skill level of these people. I am not good at this game. I am not a diamond/master player I should not be in their lobbies. This is absolutely miserable playing these lobbies. I can't even manage to get  a kill the majority of my matches. Its so bad. If SBMM worked I would obviously be dropping MMR going 10+ games in a row with 0 kills and get worse lobbies but that doesnt happen. Its always ultra sweaty tripple stack masters teams every single lobby. There is nothing fun about this. Its horrible.

Message 4 of 8 (337 Views)

★★ Apprentice

you had a 1.8kd thats high? I play in pred/master lobbys in both leagues and arenas and i dont have or never had a 1.8kd? The fact that ddosing is so bad currently making ranked unplayable will be a contributing factor to your pub matches. But as i say if you had a 1.8kd you was by far more skilled than your previous opponents. It seems logical too me that you would have high mmr and placed in higher lobbys. Also take into account a lot of people have old master/pred badges if theyve not played in 1 season they are basically reset too rookie in your ranked matches and untill they climb back up you will have them in your lobbys as they have too progress again. I dont feel the sbmm is broken just more your struggling too adjust too the better players now in your lobbys. 

Message 5 of 8 (326 Views)

★★ Novice

I am a careful player but my aim is trash which is why I can maintain a higher K/D. I don't just run in and hope I get kills by out aiming someone. 90% of players in my lobbies have better aim than me and I just get endlessly aped by 3 stacks. Theres nothing I can even do the majority of games. Theres no counter play to 3 stacked masters players running at your face and not missing any bullets. Im so sick of this. I just want normal lobbies.

Message 6 of 8 (322 Views)

★★ Apprentice

if your aim is trash try lowering your sensitivity i play controller in pred/masters i have 4/4 sense which is low. If your being aped by a 3 stack play closer too your teammates. So its not 3v1 there is ways around it in higher sbmm lobbys people play more together as the game orientates around teamwork. Trading shots watching each other cover fire all manners of thigs that contribute the game isnt about how straight you shoot your gun play more cover dont feel forced too shoot heal often. Many things but it all comes down too beig with your teammates and working together even if you solo que stay close too your teammates. Your lobbys may be harder but you get better by playing more skilled opponents not rolling everybody less skilled

Message 7 of 8 (320 Views)

★★★ Novice

I feel you, today was the worst day that i remember, i played all day with randoms. rank  and pubs, and pubs it feelt more sweaty than rank.

Im ex master season 11, i have 2.4kd, all day long champions was premade stack master preds 50k kills etc, and i always get 2  potatoes in my team, where is the sbmm in that? 

I've just deleted the game, im done for the moment, its unplayable.

Message 8 of 8 (310 Views)