Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [GF] Audition Keeps Resetting to Salty Suds Commercial

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.47.49.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Every time my actress Sim leaves there home lot or when I start the game her audition will automatically be changed to the Salty Suds commercial and it is always on a Tuesday.
What happens when the bug occurs? Once the game starts or my female Sim travels to a new lot her audition is changed to a Salty Suds commercial audition on a Tuesday no matter what I chose or the day of the week it is
What do you expect to see? I expect to see the audition I chose for my sim
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I have 2 Sims in home and both are in the actor/actress career, my male Sim I am having no issues with.  With my female Sim if she hasn't gotten the gig yet and is just up for the audition if I reload the game or travel to a new lot her audition is reset to Salty Suds on a Tuesday.  No matter how many times I cancel the gig or go through with it, it always changes unless I stay on my home lot until her next audition, if she lands the gig then it's fine until she finishes that gig and goes for a new audition.  Then it restarts all over again.

Message 1 of 22 (4,110 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [FIXED] [GF] Audition Keeps Resetting to Salty Suds Commercial

Hero

Certain auditions will stop being spammed in the gigs panel.

• They were reaaaallly desperate for talent.

Fixed in Patch 1.55.105

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 20 of 22 (3,347 Views)

All Replies

Re: [TO TEST] [GF] Audition Keeps Resetting to Salty Suds Commercial

★★ Novice
Hi there,
I am having this issue as well. It makes the new expansion pack really difficult to enjoy. Someone please help fix this problem!
Message 2 of 22 (3,920 Views)

★ Novice

I am having similar issues. The tasks to prepare for the audition appear correct when signing up for the gig. I've completed them and when I go back to the work screen, the tasks and audition info for the first commercial she did (guitar one) appear. I now have passed the audition for the pharmaceutical gig. I completed the tasks for the audition (increase comedy) and now my screen shows the pharma gig with the tasks for the guitar commercial (increase guitar skill, increase charisma). I think the gameplay is working properly, just the work screen is wonky. This will become a problem if you don't catch what the original tasks were for the gig and are unable to prepare properly.

Message 3 of 22 (3,880 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I am also having this problem. It keeps resetting to the first gig i did every time i go to a community lot. And I look at the sim calendar and it says its scheduled for a day already past. This is definately a bug

Message 4 of 22 (3,844 Views)

Hero
Haven't had a chance to test this.

Thanks for the reports so far.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 22 (3,796 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have an issue where I am not even getting to choose an audition. The list is not even showing up Frown I am trying to report a bug but it is not working. 

Message 6 of 22 (3,794 Views)

Hero
Make sure you fill out all the fields in the form, including the comment one

Also your AHQ language must be set to English.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 22 (3,785 Views)

★★ Novice

Same extract problem. I can't progress 

Message 8 of 22 (3,733 Views)

Hero

Did any of you schedule a gig to a day that was a holiday and the Sim didn't actually go to that gig because of it ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 22 (3,667 Views)

EA Staff

Hello everyone!

We have not been able to reproduce this issue at our end. 

Would you be willing to send your save files and some information about the sim that is having this issues?  If so, instructions are here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

That would help us a lot!.

Thank you very much!

Message 10 of 22 (3,584 Views)