[FIXED] [CL] Festival objects spawning into each other and being stuck

by paradiseplanet27

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [CL] Festival objects spawning into each other and being stuck

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@SuziiQwrote:

yes in the past i know I have left early...  Once you have your loot and some fod then I can't see he point hanging around!  the last time I played I left after it ended and it was fine for the next festival too...  all a bit tricky..

When you left the Festival early and it was fine, was it being held in the same district that your Sim attending it lives in? I just remembered reading before that it tends to happen if you go to a Festival in a different district than where you live and leave before it's finished (e.g. you live in the Spice District but go visit the Arts Quarter to attend Humor & Hijinks).

Message 41 of 101 (1,678 Views)

★★ Novice
My sims do not live in San Myshuno - so yes that would be the case. Standard smile
Message 42 of 101 (1,646 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@SuziiQwrote:
My sims do not live in San Myshuno - so yes that would be the case. Standard smile

Yep. Thanks for the info and tip! Standard smile

Message 43 of 101 (1,637 Views)

Help city living spice festi

★★ Novice

Help city living spice festival not going away, I know people have had this problem a long time ago but they fixed it but now its back for me Frown

(I've tried repairing my game already) 

Message 44 of 101 (1,606 Views)

Re: Help city living spice festi

★★ Pro

This is a known bug that was suppose to be fixed by a previous game patch. But some players are still experiencing this bug.

What's being suggested is if the festival isn't disappearing on it's own after awhile to attend the next one and stay till it's finished.

Read more about this bug in Crinrict's article below:

Festivals spawn on top of each other and don’t go away
https://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2016/11/festivals-spawn-on-top-of-each-other-and-dont-go-away/

Message 45 of 101 (1,588 Views)

Hero
@sabby30165

Merged your post with the current bug thread on the issue

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 46 of 101 (1,579 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@172e3cda00349872 wrote:

This is a known bug that was suppose to be fixed by a previous game patch. But some players are still experiencing this bug.

I thought it was that they finally fixed it, but it later reemerged with Cats & Dogs. Wondering

Message 47 of 101 (1,563 Views)

Hero
They did some fixes but it's still occurring for some people.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 48 of 101 (1,553 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@crinrict wrote:
They did some fixes but it's still occurring for some people.

So is that what's actually happening? Hmm... Wondering

Message 49 of 101 (1,549 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Happening to me too. Humor/Hijinks fest items stay in the Arts Quarter and other items cycle through as normal and spawn on top of them. Fireworks are constantly going. I've stayed on the lot for 24 hours to keep an eye on it, but there's no change. Conversely, I'll get invites/notifications for the Romance fest and Flea Market, but the lots are blank. 

Removed all cc/mods, cleared cache files, and repaired game. Issue is still happening 100%. 

Message 50 of 101 (1,519 Views)