S

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 5
OS Version 10.3.3
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 782-454-984
What type of issue do you have? Network/Connection
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug I have been stuck on the Loading Cantina page now for going on 8 plus hours now. I was able to login using a friend's device to locate my ally code using the same connection. I would like to find out why I cannot login. I am missing out my rewards, raids, Grand Arena, everything. It's a real bummer.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure. Sorry.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States of America

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 5
OS Version 10.3.3
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 782-454-984
What type of issue do you have? Network/Connection
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug I have been attempting to login to Galaxy of Heroes on my primary device for over 8 hours now with no success. However, I seem to be stuck on the Loading Cantina page, which this is now the second time in as many weeks. I will try to login on another device that I don't like using for now until this issue gets resolved.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I apologize. I'm not sure how I would answer that question.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

image1.PNG
Message 1 of 3 (370 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: S

Community Manager (retired)

@DomVintage I checked your account today and can see that you eventually managed to get back in the game. Let us know if you run into any other issues.

Thank you.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (341 Views)

All Replies

Hi, they were having issues earlier today, but they should be resolved. Try restarting the app, and you should be able to get in.

Community Manager (retired)

@DomVintage I checked your account today and can see that you eventually managed to get back in the game. Let us know if you run into any other issues.

Thank you.

Message 3 of 3 (342 Views)