[S] Routing issue when trying to make snow angels together

by Gyldenloev

Original Post

[S] Routing issue when trying to make snow angels together

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Dansk
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.80.69.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansion packs: All except Eco (but I did try out the trial version); Game packs: All except Batu and Home Decorator; Stuff packs: All except Luxury Party, Perfect Patio, My First Pet and Paranormal; Kits: None
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? During winter when there’s snow, form a group of sims and click on the ground for the option to “make snow angels together”.
What happens when the bug occurs? What follows is that only 1 sim will lie down on the ground and start to make a snow angel, the other(s) will walk to the same spot as the sims who is already lying down as if attempting to make their snow angels there as well. Seeing as they can’t lie there as well, they’ll wave their arms and get the bubble with footsteps and the red x above their heads and then they’ll walk away and do something else.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see every sim lie down on the ground and for each of them to make a snow angel. I remember they were able to do so previously.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Message 1 of 1 (211 Views)