by XOSuperNovaX0

Original Post

[S] No mud puddles

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.69.59.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Seasons, Holiday, Get Together, University
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not sure, since I haven't seen anyone else with this problem
What happens when the bug occurs? No matter how long is rains with no breaks, mud puddles never form. It can literally rain for days on end and there will not be a single mud puddle. I have had this issue since downloading Seasons a few months ago.
What do you expect to see? Mud puddles!
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I do get rain puddles occasionally, but never mud puddles! There's nothing in settings that looked like it would affect the frequency of mud puddles, and honestly if it weren't for youtubers I wouldn't even know mud puddles were supposed to be in Seasons. I've obviously done all the updates since buying it a couple months ago, but nothing's changed. I have literally never seen a single mud puddle in my game, even when it thunderstorms for DAYS on end. 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 14 (2,338 Views)

Re: No mud puddles

Hero
@jgellis1613 Is this for all worlds ?

There's an older report for Sulani only for rain puddles here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-S-IL-No-puddles-on-lots/m-p/9284038 (Which I see you don't own)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 14 (2,307 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I'm fairly sure it's all the worlds I have, and just a reminder that I do get rain puddles, just no mud puddles.

Message 3 of 14 (2,293 Views)

Hero
@jgellis1613 Just making sure as you said occasionally which doesn't sound very correct as well. I usually get tons of rain puddles (haven't played in while though)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 14 (2,280 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@jgellis1613 I have this problem too. I’ve had it since I bought seasons. It even persisted when I bought a new computer after I broke my previous one. I tried looking it up to see if it was solved and found this post. Hopefully, for the sake of both of us, we’ll see mud puddles at some point Frown
Message 5 of 14 (2,253 Views)

Re: [S] No mud puddles

★ Novice

hey, did you problem have been solved? i've never seen mud pudles on my game neither Frown 

Message 6 of 14 (2,057 Views)

No muddle puddles

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.72.28.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Seasons, Get Together, Island Living, Cats & Dogs, Snowy Scape. Parenthood, Jungle Adventure. Laundry Day, Perfect Patio, Vintage Glamour.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't really know, since i think i'm the only one with this bug.
What happens when the bug occurs? Even with heavy rain, it never appears mud puddles.
What do you expect to see? MUD PUDDLES!!!
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Since i have bought Seasons i never have seen one mud puddle forming on my game, and i dont even know thats possible until i saw on a Youtube Video. I already try to see settings and travel to diffferent worlds, but still, whenever is raining, even thundersthormes, never appears the mud puddles.

Message 7 of 14 (2,059 Views)

SIMS 4 MUD PUDDLES

★★★ Newbie

Anyone else have the issue where it could rain for hours and still no mud puddles form? its so annoying, all the other weather options are fine.

Message 8 of 14 (1,609 Views)

Re: No muddle puddles

★★★ Newbie

did you ever get mud puddles?

Message 9 of 14 (1,595 Views)

Re: [S] No mud puddles

Hero
Is anyone still having issues with this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 14 (1,017 Views)