by crinrict

Original Post

[S] NPC coming in my house/getting water on every holiday

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.38
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Spooky stuff, laundry day stuff, vintage glamour, movie hangout, Strangerville, jungle adventure, parenthood, vampires, snowy escape, discover University, island living, seasons, city living, get together, get to work.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? A holiday (new skill day, love day etc)
What happens when the bug occurs? NPC will come into the house get a drink of water or take out the trash and then leave, multiple times during the holiday.
What do you expect to see? For this not to happen
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

This actually started happening 1 day before the Feb 25th update. 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 4 (709 Views)

Re: NPC coming in my house/getting water on every holiday

Hero
@AmurMoo What world does your Sim live in ? Did you use any call to meal interactions or is there a storm outside ?

Can you ask them to leave ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (687 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@crinrict they live in Mt. Komorebi. I didn't use any call to meal and no storm.
The interaction when I click them is how to greet them (as none who come in are friends)

I greeted one to see what would happen but I couldn't ask them to leave (bc I guess they're not actually there??)

After I posted this question, one came in and brewed tea and sat down at my table to drink it. (I couldn't ask this sim to leave)
Message 3 of 4 (666 Views)

Hero
@AmurMoo Sounds similar to the main thread here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-SAVES-Random-Sim-in-apartment-house-Guest-not-leaving/m-...

Going to leave this separate for now though cause it's specific to events for you.

Could you send your save to SimGuruRitzy as asked here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-SAVES-Random-Sim-in-apartment-house-Guest-not-leaving/m-...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (642 Views)