by HeLoves

Original Post

[S] Money Tree reversing in quality

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.82.99.1230
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Snowy Escape, Eco Lifestyle, Discover University, Island Living, Seasons, City Living, Get Together, Get to Work, Realm of Magic, Parenthood, Vampires, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Tiny Living, Laundry Day, Toddler, Backyard, Movie Hangout
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Grow money tree to full maturity, increase quality then watch the quality fail after a while.
What happens when the bug occurs? All 4 of my money trees got to Excellent then started reversing in quality despite constant care and level 10 gardening skill, plus fertilising with excellent plants every time the option appears. I also have Patchy who cares for the plants every day.
What do you expect to see? Quality continuing to increase like other plants.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. It started after today’s update but not sure if it’s related.

I’ve had my money trees for a very long time in game, about 4 days in real time. All my other plants are thriving as normal and continuing to evolve regularly. 

The money trees evolved to Nice and 1 to Excellent, but they’re now reverting. The excellent one is back to Nice and the others are almost at Normal.

Why is this happening? I thought it might be a game mechanic, like they only last for so many sim days, but I haven’t found any info that says that..

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title 

Message 1 of 1 (162 Views)