[S] [HSY] Plants not growing during season or grows out of season (Copperfield)

by Naraveth

Original Post

[S] [HSY] Plants not growing during season or grows out of season (Copperfield)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Svenska
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.90.358.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansion packs: Get To Work, Get Together, City Living, Cats & Dogs, Seasons, Get Famous, Island Living, Discover University, Eco Lifestyle, Snowy Escape, Cottage Living and High School Years. Game packs: Outdoor Retreat, Spa Day, Dine Out, Vampires, Parenthood, Jungle Adventure, StrangerVille, Realm of Magic, Dream Home Decorator and Werewolves. Stuff Packs: Luxury Stuff Pack, Perfect Patio Stuff Pack, Spooky Stuff Pack, Cool Kitchen Stuff Pack, Movie Hangout Stuff Pack, Romantic Garden Stuff Pack, Kid's Room Stuff Pack, Back Yard Stuff Pack, Vintage Glamour Stuff, Bowling Night Stuff Pack, Fitness Stuff Pack, Laundry Day Stuff Pack, My First Pet Stuff Pack, Moshino Stuff Pack, Tiny Living Stuff Pack, Nifty Knitting Stuff Pack and Paranormal Stuff Pack. Kits: Country Kitchen Kit
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just place some plantboxes or plant things in the ground.
What happens when the bug occurs? The plants don't grow according to the season they're assinged to.
What do you expect to see?  Plants that grow during spring as in the picture should not just disapear and plants that shuld not grow (as the apple tree) should hybernate.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. after the latest patch (1.90.358.1030) and expansion pack High School Years

I know there's been issues with plants resetting but at least they've been resetting in the correct season... These plants also aren't protected indoors.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title, filled in form from answers given

Message 1 of 3 (909 Views)

Re: [S] [HSY] Plants not growing during their season or grows out of season

Hero
@Naraveth There's an older similar thread here but it does't mention plants just growing in the wrong season: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Plants-don-t-grow/m-p/9614616 ?

There's also a thread for sheltered plants but yours don't look sheltered: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Sheltered-plants-refuse-to-grow/td-p/9297043

Do you see this in the new world only (as you tagged this as HSY issue) ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (891 Views)

Re: [S] [HSY] Plants not growing during their season or grows out of season

★★ Apprentice

Did a quick check in a new save and just bought a lot in Willow Creek. No issues there with the plants (added a picture). I've not done a full dive though...

Message 3 of 3 (862 Views)