by zombienums

Original Post

[S] [ECO] Snowpiles block Sims Evergreen Harbor apartment building

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.70.84.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansion packs: The Sims 4: Get to Work The Sims 4: Get Together The Sims 4: City Living The Sims 4: Cats & Dogs The Sims 4: Seasons The Sims 4: Get Famous The Sims 4: Island Living The Sims 4: Discover University The Sims 4: Eco Lifestyle The Sims 4: Snowy Escape Game packs: The Sims 4: Outdoor Retreat The Sims 4: Spa Day The Sims 4: Dine Out The Sims 4: Parenthood The Sims 4: Jungle Adventure The Sims 4: StrangerVille Stuff packs: The Sims 4: Luxury Party Stuff The Sims 4: Perfect Patio Stuff The Sims 4: Cool Kitchen Stuff The Sims 4: Spooky Stuff The Sims 4: Movie Hangout Stuff The Sims 4: Romantic Garden Stuff The Sims 4: Kids Room Stuff The Sims 4: Backyard Stuff The Sims 4: Toddler Stuff The Sims 4: Laundry Day Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Allow snow piles to accumulate during winter at the Pinecrest Apartment building in Evergreen Harbor, eventually one will block whatever area sims use to access the apartment, essentially snowing them in.
What happens when the bug occurs? Sim is unable to leave their apartment building via the elevator.
What do you expect to see? I try to let my sim leave/allow other sims to visit his apartment, and they are unable to. The "pathing blocked" thought-bubble appears instead.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The patch that pre-empts the Paranormal Stuff pack, however I think it's mostly down to bad luck with regard to snow pile placement than the patch itself.

Not sure what to put. The only way I was able to fix this was by forcing the season to summer with a hot climate and allowing the piles to melt. 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title to fit

Message 1 of 1 (410 Views)