Rugs icon would be at the bed foot rests.

by Manachinov

Original Post

Rugs icon would be at the bed foot rests.

★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? PC: 1.69.59.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to work, Island living, Seasons, Parenthood, Vampires, Spooky stuff, Toddler stuff and I have other digital content like; up all night digital content, life of the party digital content, awesome animal hats digital content and the holiday celebration pack. i think i had a problem before because of the holiday celebration pack and it went away.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? So the bug is very easy to find. At least for me. It is in the build mode of the objects by room of the bedroom tab. I did see this reported before. The rugs icon is missing. I am not sure why this keeps happening. But it appears that the rugs icon does disappear from time to time and then comes back. Of course I can find the rugs in the other tabs of the objects by room section.
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing really happens. This is just a Build mode UI appearance bug.
What do you expect to see? Just to see the rugs icon in the bedroom tab of the objects by rooms section. Otherwise all the other rugs icons may as well disappear from the other tabs of the objects by rooms. And then it will be impossible to add rugs!
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. the latest update; PC: 1.69.59.1020

So the bug is very easy to find. At least for me. It is in the build mode of the objects by room of the bedroom tab. I did see this reported before. The rugs icon is missing. I am not sure why this keeps happening. But it appears that the rugs icon does disappear from time to time and then comes back. Of course I can find the rugs in the other tabs of the objects by room section. First I wanted to thank for adding the platforms to the walls and empty rooms to the build mode. It really helps out. And it also makes it possible to just change the floor construction of any level individually. That part of the update is a serious addition to the game to contrast the cost of expansion packs. Thanks.

So I added 2 screenshots with the build mode at the bottom left corner. And the rugs are usually in the same spot. In this case it would be at the bed foot rests.

Message 1 of 1 (261 Views)