by Iamflare

Original Post

Royalties not refreshing

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.76.81.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Snowy Escape, Eco Lifestyle, Get Famous, Seasons, Get to Work, Get Together, City Living, Outdoor Retreat, Spa Day, Jungle Adventure, Parenthood, Vampires, Dine Out, Spooky Stuff, Romantic Garden Stuff, Vintage Glamour Stuff, Laundry Day Stuff,
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Some of the Licensed music options stayed greyed out and say, when I mouse over them, that I have already licensed a song of this type, but a Week has passed and I'm not getting royalties anymore.
What happens when the bug occurs? No royalties or the option to license a new song
What do you expect to see? Royalties or the option to license a new song.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

This is happening to one Sim in the household, and not the others. She has written songs for the Piano, Violin, Guitar, Pipe Organ, and the DJ Booth/Custom mix option. I just noticed this after she licensed a Pipe Organ song for the first time, so I don't know if that had anything to do with it. When the next week rolled around and the time came to re-license the songs, only the Guitar option refreshed. The other four options stayed grey and say that I have to wait to license a song because I already have one licensed, however I stopped receiving royalties for those songs, they don't appear in my daily report. The songs still exist, because I can play them on their respective instruments. I'm about to repair my game, but I don't have many other ideas on what to do.

Message 1 of 2 (429 Views)

Re: Royalties not refreshing

★ Apprentice

After repairing the game, some became able to be licensed again but not all. I think I'm going to wait a week and see if they all will come up.

Message 2 of 2 (405 Views)