Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number 1080TI
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32
Please select your region Australia
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Freeplay
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on?
What was your chosen difficulty level?
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Storm
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Occurs ingame
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 12.10.19 14:40
Summarize your bug See the attached pingplot showing the poor performance at hop 16 in the US and the Packet loss closer to the EA side. I request EA contact their team that manages data routing and have this resolved. It seems to be an issue for so many players experiencing dropouts or poor game experience.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Run a pingplot from a location outside of EA that passes through your main Network branches.
What happens when the bug occurs? Game crashes to Desktop. Origin Crashes and will not re-open unless I reboot PC. Cannot rejoin games successfully.
What should be happening instead? The game should work as it did when it was released - Most relating this had zero issues then.

This is the only game my system has issues with. I don't currently use Origin for other games.

My system is currently up to date and exceeds all game requiements. It runs flawlesly in all regards except this application.

I am with the premiere ISP for my Country (Australia) and Traceroutes to other  locations are fine. Also you can see in the routing that My local routing and international pipe performance are fine.

Please sort out the crap performance or route around the culprit.

EASO-EA-COM.JPG

Message 1 of 2 (282 Views)

Re: Routing Issue and Packet Loss on US router near EASO.EA.Com

★★★★★ Apprentice

Another pingplot several hours later (2050 GMT+10: Australia)

EASO-EA-COM-2.JPG

Message 2 of 2 (253 Views)