Rotating object spins into the air

by ricagray92

Original Post

Rotating object spins into the air

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.62.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them except realm of magic, strangerville, vampires, and spooky stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Enable bb.moveobjects, place an item and move it up using the 9 key, then hold alt and try to rotate the item.
What happens when the bug occurs? It will rotate, but it will also really quickly move up a bunch of levels as you’re turning it. If an object is on the floor, and you hold alt to rotate, it does not happen. I have restarted my computer and did the repair game option and it’s still doing it. I tried at another lot and same thing. It was working earlier this morning though. Then after about 4 hours of playing, I noticed the rotating. I also noticed that if I turn the object without holding the alt key, it still does the same thing but slower. I have tried adding a video I took on my phone but it says unsupported extension type
What do you expect to see? I expect for the objects I rotate to smoothly transition to the position I want
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

• Product: The Sims 4
    Platform:PC
    Which language are you playing the game in? English
    How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
    What is your current game version number? 1.62.67.1020
    What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them except realm of magic, strangerville, vampires, and spooky stuff
    Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Enable bb.moveobjects, place an item and move it up using the 9 key, then hold alt and try to rotate the item.
    What happens when the bug occurs?It will rotate, but it will also really quickly move up a bunch of levels as you’re turning it. If an object is on the floor, and you hold alt to rotate, it does not happen. I have restarted my computer and did the repair game option and it’s still doing it. I tried at another lot and same thing. It was working earlier this morning though. Then after about 4 hours of playing, I noticed the rotating. I also noticed that if I turn the object without holding the alt key, it still does the same thing but slower. I have tried adding a video I took on my phone but it says unsupported extension type.
    What do you expect to see? I expect for the objects I rotate to smoothly transition to the position I want.
    Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
    Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Message 1 of 1 (219 Views)