Roster errors

by Jaqdepalma80

Original Post

Roster errors

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: NHL 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? check the rosters
What happens when the bug occurs? There are a lot of errors in rosters, for example some rookies don't appear in rookie stats (Necas) and some players are missing draft position in info (Foudy) or even both drafting team and position (Mittelstadt). These are little things, but very important to some players who appreciate authenticity of Rosters and Players. For example playing franchise -mode is stupid if you can't compete with your rookie players in race to win Calder trophy... It really should be a thing that user can easily edit himself but seems like you don't want to make it happen seeing that player editing has stayed as simple as in previous games. I really hope that in the future you make Roster editing complete and give user freedom to correct minor errors themselves.
What do you expect to see? correct rosters
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Offline
Insert Game Mode or Feature here Rosters / Franchise
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM)
What is your time zone?
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region.
What is your game language? English

Please do something about it, the game is unplayable

Message 1 of 9 (989 Views)

Re: Roster errors

★★ Novice
Wow, more and more same type of errors found. In addition can you please add missing top prospects (B.Tkachuk) in the game asap ?
Message 2 of 9 (953 Views)

★★ Novice

you can't edit any of the rookies either as it will result in them losing their rookie status and turn them into undrafted players. now i know that ea generally doesn't care about the players if it's not about how to get their hands on more of their money but guys, please. this has been a problem since last year and it's caused me to never play a single game on NHL 18 since i couldn't play it the way i wanted with the rosters i wanted. it can't possibly be that hard to fix abug like that especially since it has been reported several times on a bunch threads. please don't ignore it again. 

Message 3 of 9 (940 Views)

★★ Novice
Real players is the foundation of NHL series, if this problem isn’t solved my love for this game that i have been playing since the very first one, will die.
Message 4 of 9 (923 Views)

★★ Novice

also the game lists Casey Mittelstadt as an undrafted player by default. things like that are just unacceptable, i mean if ea ain't got any intention to correct those mistakes they should just tell us. i won't buy this game anymore but that shouldn't hurt them all that much now should it? i just wanna know if spending my hard earned money on this game is still worth the effort.

Message 5 of 9 (818 Views)

★★ Novice
new roster update today, still with the same roster errors. Seriously?
Message 6 of 9 (657 Views)

★★ Novice

Filip Zadina , the redwings #1 pick is missing,  get him back in there!!!!

Message 7 of 9 (629 Views)

★★★ Guide

Filip Zadina can be found in talent team red.

Message 8 of 9 (616 Views)

★★ Novice

I do not know what this comment means.  Playing in Franchise mode,  with current roster,  Filip Zadina is not playing for the Redwings affiliate Grand Rapids Griffons.  Doing a player search in franchise mode yields no results.   There may be other AHL players missing as previous posters also stated.    It should not be hard to compare list of players in the AHL with the current NHL 19 roster.  

Message 9 of 9 (602 Views)