Re: Roommates are siblings??

by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Roommates are siblings??

★★ Novice

Hi. I created a household in the sims 4. It has a mom and two kids, along with a dad and his two kids. (Mom and dad aren't married, kids aren't all related) I've made this household before, but recently it's been weird. When I make them in CAS, all the relationships are fine. However, when I enter Live Mode, all of the kids are siblings and the four kids have the mom and dad as both their parents... Help?!

Message 1 of 4 (1,432 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

The cheat seems to be what messes them up: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/Relationships-being-weird-Children-are-now-parents-s...

Not sure how much of this bug was actually fixed

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (1,609 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Hero

Did you use the CAS cheat ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (1,427 Views)

★★ Novice
Cas.fulleditmode? Yes. But when I do, everything seems normal in the relationship panel. The only time things are messed up is in the relationship panel of Live mode.
Message 3 of 4 (1,424 Views)

Hero

The cheat seems to be what messes them up: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/Relationships-being-weird-Children-are-now-parents-s...

Not sure how much of this bug was actually fixed

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (1,610 Views)