Roommates STILL obsessed with White Cake and Push-Ups

by RavagednLost

Original Post

Roommates STILL obsessed with White Cake and Push-Ups

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.71.86.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All current xpaks/stuff/game packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Create a SIM household, get a roommate.
What happens when the bug occurs? Roomates are obsessed with cooking white cakes and doing pushups as all sims that interact with my sim will constantly interact with what I can only assume is 'give fake bad news'. Also, Roommates don't have animations for arguing or talking with home owner. They stand there and then a resolution happens. No talking, just come up and suddenly "Argued With Roomate"
What do you expect to see? I DON'T expected to see every usable surface stuffed with white cake OR the ingredients to MAKE white cake. Also I DON'T expect to see my house full of puddles of sweat from sims suddenly doing pushups everywhere. I DO however expect to see interactions between roommates and home owners.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Roomates are obsessed with cooking white cakes and doing pushups as all sims that interact with my sim will constantly interact with what I can only assume is 'give fake bad news' making my sim depressed 80% of the time and then making living with sad sentiments something that is just life now. Also, Roommates don't have animations for arguing or talking with home owner. They stand there and then a resolution happens. No talking, just come up and suddenly "Argued With Roomate"

Message 1 of 3 (346 Views)

Re: Roommates STILL obsessed with White Cake and Push-Ups

Hero
@RavagednLost Did you check what NAPs are active `?

There's a few known issues still. Please use the threads below:

- https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/DU-Roommate-doesn-t-stop-making-white-cake/td-p/9876355
- https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-SAVES-Sims-autonomously-do-mean-interactions-for-no-reas...

As for push-up: There's basically three reasons why Sims do them: They have the active trait, they are energized or the NAP is active.

The animation thing is new so it might be best to create it's own thread for that. Make sure to add a video of what you're seeing.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (321 Views)

Re: Roommates STILL obsessed with White Cake and Push-Ups

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @RavagednLost

@crinrict was so kind to link some of the known issues. Could you maybe take a look at these and see if they are your issue? If so, could you please post in the existing threads? Standard smile 

Regarding bug reports in general: it would be great if you could check if there are active bug reports on the issues you're reporting on AHQ already. A good starting point is the search function.
I also recommend checking the "Compiled list of reported issues" to get an overview of currently active bug reports

If you can't find a report on your issues through the search or in the compiled list, please create a new bug report for each individual bug. This makes it a lot easier for us to track things and provide relevant info. Standard smile 

As we can't process bug reports that feature multiple bugs, I'm locking this thread.

Thank you,

Leeloo

Leeloo.png

Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 3 (290 Views)