Re: Romantic Dinner Event Glitch

by katyb75

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Romantic Dinner Event Glitch

★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Google Pixel 2
OS Version Latest
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003038658197
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? See photos
What do you expect to see? More options
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country England
Additional feedback

Just sent one of my Sims to the romantic dinner relationship event at the restaurant but there is only one option when it comes to interacting in the event and they're only the 10/1 type so it's going to take ages to complete 😞

Anyone else having this issue? Tried closing and restarting but still just the one option visible

Message 1 of 7 (994 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Guide

@katyb75 sims can't have babies with elders, even though their relationship is above level 3. 

View in thread

Message 6 of 7 (924 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Apprentice

It seems to be only affecting this one Sims relationship, doing the standard relationship event at Home and again only the one interaction option showing up. Aside from the occasional bonus option all other ones are 10/1 but they take a fair bit of time off with each one... Bizarre

Message 2 of 7 (987 Views)

Hero

I can't test now, but I'll try later this evening and see if it's the same in my game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 3 of 7 (981 Views)

Hero

I started the Pumpkin Spice Lovers story. The event choice at relationship level 5 was different from yours. It was an event at the Medical centre.

Maybe it was changed after you reported this issue @katyb75 👍🙂

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 4 of 7 (935 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I think it's an issue with this Sim and her relationship in general not being recognised or...? Just tried using the bassinet to have a baby and says I need a relationship at level 3 but she's at level 7 so way above. 

Message 5 of 7 (929 Views)

★★★ Guide

@katyb75 sims can't have babies with elders, even though their relationship is above level 3. 

Message 6 of 7 (925 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I hadn't realised he was an elder, makes sense. Thanks
Message 7 of 7 (847 Views)