Rolling in window mode activates the window focus if you press alt and space

by hawxthy

Original Post

Re: Rolling in window mode activates the window focus if you press alt and space

★★★★ Apprentice

Yeah, thanks. Finally good news Standard smile

Message 11 of 29 (1,100 Views)

Re: Rolling in window mode activates the window focus if you press alt and space

★★★★ Apprentice

It <b>wasn't</b> fixed with today's patch. Still hot topic.

Message 12 of 29 (1,079 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

bump

Message 13 of 29 (1,049 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Still not fixed. Even if you roll the menu opens and press "s" back wards then the entire game closes!!!!! Happened to me maybe 30 times and I am report this bug since the beta. Also it was removed from known issues in the forum! Why?

Message 14 of 29 (1,016 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Happens to me too.
Message 15 of 29 (1,011 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

bump please fix. I don't know why you removed it from "known issues" in the forum. It's still up to date. @EA @FireWall can you please make it now to a hot fix, because I am waiting for a fix since 5-6 months?

Message 16 of 29 (995 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Message 17 of 29 (970 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Still not fixed.

Message 18 of 29 (955 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Unfortunately still not fixed.

Message 19 of 29 (933 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
I checked today's update. Still not fixed.
Message 20 of 29 (897 Views)