Re: Rockworm

by MythicGod12

Original Post

Rockworm

★★★ Novice

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Razer Andriod
OS Version 8.1.0
What is your Player ID? MythicGod
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Cost of Stealth tank was supposed to be 70 from the update but still 80 for me.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look at cost of Stealth tanks
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Arkansas

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Razer andriod
OS Version Andiord 8.1.0
What is your Player ID? MythicGod
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug The Rockworm will stay in the ground for a good 3-5 seconds once it reaches it's tile. There are no units above it so it isn't blocked. But it has caused me to lose to a flame tank attacking my base just because the Rockworm wouldn't come up from underground.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just move the rock work around the map and see if it will do it to you guys. I moved it only 4 tiles away.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Arkansas

Message 1 of 8 (588 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Let me know if you guys have fixed the Rockworm bug too. The Stealth tanks just don't do enough damage for 80 cost too. So I was really excited for the 70

Message 2 of 8 (585 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thanks for the report @MythicGod12. I've flagged the Stealth Tank cost issue to the team. Regarding the Rockworm, I'll check this out. Would you be able to grab this on video? Thanks!

Message 3 of 8 (563 Views)

★★★ Novice
I can try and see if I can get it in video again for you guys!
Message 4 of 8 (551 Views)

★★★ Novice
I have another bug to report too. The Stealth tank wasn't recharging it's missles. It would say it was but then it would get full and not actually give it its missles back.
Message 5 of 8 (546 Views)

★★★ Novice
I have a video of it in my game but I don't know how to save it to my phone? I shared it on the alliance thing too. It was against me and hazy.
Message 6 of 8 (545 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Your phone might have software built in that will allow you to record your screen, alternatively apps like Mobizen can do it for you. I'll investigate this myself but if you do manage to get it on video, that will help greatly. Standard smile

Message 7 of 8 (536 Views)

★★★ Novice
I am going to just make a new forum and try that I guess. One sec
Message 8 of 8 (516 Views)