Re: Rockwork and icon cannon

by EA_Grasshopper

Original Post

Rockwork and icon cannon

★★ Novice

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) samsung
OS Version n/a
What is your Player ID? peterjohnson
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug -Might not be a bug, but when the rockworm is borrowed it is still damage by ION cannon, I guess they must not be very deep was tragic to lose 2 of them at once when i thought i countered it, may be other issues with the rockworm taking damage under ground. Not sure if we just LOSE the fanatic and other one cards and not get anything in return I spent 800 for fanatic parts and got some in a crate - I know this is not a bug but the auto target system does not focus on targets the unit counters which involves more skill, making it even harder for new players. the main thing is that they will attack the base if beside it or a harvestor than another unti can kill it and they will not DEFEND themselves. the pathing is not always the best as with most games they may go the longer way or path into danger.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? easy
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country united states

N/a

Message 1 of 10 (801 Views)

★★ Novice

ok..so the enemy rockworm just hit mine while mine was underground.. please fix..

Message 2 of 10 (785 Views)

★★ Novice

ok seem abit any enemy can hit rockworm  just had 3 different things hit it underground does not make any sense what is the point of going underground 

Message 3 of 10 (771 Views)

★★ Novice

well of course you are nto supposed to target the rockworm it wont let me I thought it was an update bug, they where auto targeting it while underground 

Message 4 of 10 (765 Views)

★★ Novice

kayn obolisk hit my stealth talk right after it just went invisible for less than a second still was able to target it might wanna check into stealth bugs besides burrowing being stealth but now i cant use rockworm because of this issue

Message 5 of 10 (753 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
It happens not to me, my opponent was the victim.
The Rockworm was moving and my Basilisk could attack and destroy him.
ID: 1003808757803 / Match vs. Sera-skudina
Message 6 of 10 (743 Views)
Highlighted

EA Live QV Team

Thanks @nashorsakali and @MarcT22186 for reporting! This has been flagged for further investigation. Standard smile

Message 7 of 10 (716 Views)

★★ Novice

youre welcome THANK YOU for fixing the bug  HOWEVER I just lost a game because my rockworm unburrowed but DID NOT kill the enemy scarabs next to him when he did unburrow on the platform so they all 4 attacked him...YET when my next rockworm unborrowed it killed my OWN scarabs that where also sitting there ready to attack...pretty much threw the whole game making me lose that one for free my other rockworm was too slow to get to the platform in time

Message 8 of 10 (657 Views)

★★ Novice

when im losing connection to the game, the game should be able to PAUSE , I literally sometimes am lagging so much I cant even play the game and the enemy is attacking me and making stuff and it wont let me do anything or not enough sometimes bascially free loss.....

Message 9 of 10 (651 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@nashorsakali wrote:

when im losing connection to the game, the game should be able to PAUSE , I literally sometimes am lagging so much I cant even play the game and the enemy is attacking me and making stuff and it wont let me do anything or not enough sometimes bascially free loss.....

On principle, I agree with you. However a pause function would lead to this problem: How do you decide when the battle recommences? 

Perhaps it would be a good idea if a battle could be saved in the very state it was in when a connection problem occurred. That would open up the possibility to continue that very battle later on. It would have to be a point of time when both players are online, have a stable connection, and are not currently fighting another battle. You see that there are several conditions already that need to be fullfilled, meaning that this is probably not easy to achieve (but possible).

Message 10 of 10 (610 Views)