Re: Rocketships sometimes don't came back right after the text mission is over

by Kefi1975

Original Post

Rocketships sometimes don't came back right after the text mission is over

★★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.66.139.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to use a rocketship to go on a mission (I use only the one in Geekcon if that matter)
What happens when the bug occurs? Sometimes after the text missions are over the rocketship is not coming back and have a very slow progress bar
What do you expect to see? Rocketship come back right after mission is over every time
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

As I said, I'm using only the fully built rocket in Geekcon, so I don't know if this bug happen in home-build rockets or any of the Star Wars one, since I havn't used them yet

Message 1 of 4 (402 Views)

Hero
@mathematics654 Any pattern if it's a specific mission ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (378 Views)

★★ Pro

I don't think it's tied for a specific mission, however I didn't kept track on it, but I'm sure it happen to me multiple times with diffrent advenutres

Message 3 of 4 (375 Views)

★★ Apprentice

It happens on residential lots too. From time to time it takes hours for the rocket to come back. Unfortunately I can't say if it happens on certain missions or not. But I have this "bug" (I don't know if it really is one) since 2 or 3 years.

Message 4 of 4 (359 Views)