by tafrik

Original Post

Robots Breastfeeding

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.59.73.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to Work, Discover University, Vampires, City Living, Get Together, Holiday Celebration Pack, Cats and Dogs, and Romantic Garden Stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a robot as the mother of a child (bug of its own, happens when you modify relationships in CAS).
What happens when the bug occurs? The robot will proceed to feed the child same as a human would, censorship bars and all.
What do you expect to see? I didn't expect there to be an option to breast feed, being a machine with no natural parts (I hope).
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

(The screenshot named reply is a photo replying to crinrict, thanks buddy!)

Message 1 of 4 (1,048 Views)

Re: Robots Breastfeeding

Hero
@tafrik How did you get the robot pregnant ? By mod means or through Alien abduction ? I mean, as they shouldn't be able to get a baby in the first place, I'm inclined to merge this with the alien abduction thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (1,019 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

In CAS you can make a robot the biological parent. I said in my original message it's a bug of it's own. It should have the same "Cannot set this on a robot." as it does with gender. I didn't really see this as a bug because without household gallery it wouldn't effect gameplay much. The mod I use is the unofficial patch mod, but I was playing in vanilla to test if this was truly a part of vanilla gameplay, feel like I need to clarify that! c:

(Posts merged by CM)

Message 3 of 4 (986 Views)

Hero
@tafrik It might be a bug of it's own but if you a robot properly can't have children, they would also be unable to be breast feeding at all. So the fact that they can have children is the real issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (950 Views)