Rng & gems

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Htc one
OS Version Cookie
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 823-373-778
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug Terrible rng and missing gems. Fleet fights my tie fighter has a 55% chance of target lock yet after 4 attacks no target lock. Odds of this 1/20 added to that clone Sergent 50% chance no lock in 4 1/16 odds, plus no lock from biggs. For this to happen once the odds are over 1/1000 but for it to happen in 2 of 3 fights is a joke, I'd have as much chance of winning the lottery. Also just a side note as I'm on here I spent 50 gems the other day and it took 100 no big deal but thought I'd let you know
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? ??
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Europe
Country Uk

Terrible RNG.

Message 1 of 2 (163 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Rng & gems

EA Live QV Team

Hi @gavinhuddart1982 and thank you for raising this.

The chances to apply target lock are calculated every time the ability is used and in addition, it can be resisted and evaded, so the success rate might be even lower. We've tested this today and it was working as intended.

As for the accidentally spent crystals, feel free to get in touch with our Customer Support, they should be able to assist.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (146 Views)

All Replies

Re: Rng & gems

EA Live QV Team

Hi @gavinhuddart1982 and thank you for raising this.

The chances to apply target lock are calculated every time the ability is used and in addition, it can be resisted and evaded, so the success rate might be even lower. We've tested this today and it was working as intended.

As for the accidentally spent crystals, feel free to get in touch with our Customer Support, they should be able to assist.

Message 2 of 2 (147 Views)