Re: Rivals Race (Diamond League) Paired with Tiberium League Players ???

by dukunmagic

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Rivals Race (Diamond League) Paired with Tiberium League Players ???

★★★ Newbie

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy Note 8
OS Version Android 9
What is your Player ID? Dukunmagic
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug I am in Diamond League with medal count of 2.500. When Rivals race start, all other paired players are about the same medal count. But on last day of Rivals Race, I checked the Top Rank 1 Player (checked his "Seasons") and he was and is from Tiberium League (Minimum medal count 3.700). It is said that once in a league, for example Tiberium League (medal count 3.700), player cannot get his medal count below 3.700. Why there are players in Tiberium League with medal count 2.500 and paired with me in the RIvals Race ???
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I can provide you with screenshot of those players and you can check my Rivals Race history is paired with them
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country Indonesia

I am in Diamond League with medal count of 2.500. When Rivals race start, all other paired players are about the same medal count. But on last day of Rivals Race, I checked the Top Rank 1 Player (checked his "Seasons") and he was and is from Tiberium League (Minimum medal count 3.700).
It is said that once in a league, for example Tiberium League (medal count 3.700), player cannot get his medal count below 3.700.
Why there are players in Tiberium League with medal count 2.500 and paired with me in the RIvals Race ???

Message 1 of 3 (751 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Pro

@dukunmagic

The "player cannot get his medal count below 3.700" only applies during a season once you have surpassed the count of 3700 medals. With the season reset, Tiberium League players get pushed back to 2950 medals and thus end up in Diamond League. From there on, it is possible to (intentionally) lose medals to arrive at 2500. And that explains how such a player can be in the same race that you are in.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (696 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Pro

@dukunmagic

The "player cannot get his medal count below 3.700" only applies during a season once you have surpassed the count of 3700 medals. With the season reset, Tiberium League players get pushed back to 2950 medals and thus end up in Diamond League. From there on, it is possible to (intentionally) lose medals to arrive at 2500. And that explains how such a player can be in the same race that you are in.

Message 2 of 3 (697 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Mister_Crac
I see, thank you for explaining. I get it now.
Message 3 of 3 (692 Views)