Re: Rival's Darth Sion only took 1 damage from my attack

by MillaboreusF

Original Post

Rival's Darth Sion only took 1 damage from my attack

★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? My team dealt 1 damage on Darth Sion
OS Version the latest
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug Plz see the pictures I uploaded. Darth Sion only took 1 damage after hit by Jedi Anakin. I don't know what made this but it occured for several times.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? use the same teams and try it
Connection Type
Please select your region Asia
Country China

pictures

b281728b4710b912541b54afd4fdfc039345221d.jpg
e8bbd40735fae6cdcc6f093018b30f2443701c.jpg
Message 1 of 9 (489 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @MillaboreusF and thank you for the report.

We've tested this but were unable to reproduce what you've described. Any other details you can share?

Message 2 of 9 (452 Views)

@EA_HighCommand Could this be the result of the Offense Down debuff (-50% offense) and if Anakin had gained a buff out of turn, then Traya leadership would also apply -50% offense?

EA Live QV Team

@GladOS-013 That is absolutely possible. I run some more tests and see if I can get the same result.

Message 4 of 9 (421 Views)

★ Guide

Yes the trays lead can do this, seen it many times when trays lead was big in arena

Message 5 of 9 (408 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

you mean my ppl suffer offense down and gain buffs out of turn then again reduced offense by traya's leader? So it stacks by addtion not by multiplication? If so this is really interesting and imbalanced lol

Message 6 of 9 (390 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

if it is like what the dude said above, offense down and traya's leader work together by addition not by mutiplication, this should be unreasonable.

Message 7 of 9 (388 Views)

@MillaboreusF I remember Han Solo second basic attack (from his zeta) was frequently reduced to 1 damage when facing a Traya lead, because of a combination of his own zeta giving that attack -50% dmg and Traya leadership reducing the other 50%.

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Yes, and if I recall, this was brought up when trays was released, and it is working as intended, and recommended to not take in teams that apply lots of out of turn buffs

Edit:

Here is a similar scenario

Han Solo gets out of turn buffs 

And his second shot from basic gives 50% reduction (same as offense down)

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Darth-Traya-damage-bug/m-p/6917812/highlight/true#M15613

Message 9 of 9 (337 Views)