Re: Ring Fure mode plays loud sound across the map

by EA_Kent

Original Post

★★★ Novice

That noise is very annoying when playing so often, and still in the game.. if it could be at least less loud or scale with distance to the ring.

Message 41 of 49 (662 Views)

★★ Guide

Exactly, if they are suggesting repairing installation to fix the issue then they don't think it's a bug.

Message 42 of 49 (641 Views)

Community Manager

Hi everyone,

This issue should have been fixed in today's patch. If you're still hearing the ring flares or heat shields from all the way across the map can you let me know? 

Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 43 of 49 (3,356 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Kent The patch makes my game crash every time that sound would have played!!! PLEASE FIX SOON!!!
Message 44 of 49 (598 Views)

Re: All u can hear its wooom woooom

★ Guide

@Axs5626Sxa5001 wrote:
@Zerogravitiy27

Why is this acceptable from a billion dollar product? I’m actually being serious. If I made this many mistakes at my job I would be let go.

@Axs5626Sxa5001 

Not to mention that these problems are ongoing for 8 seasons now. Every season there are more and more problems instead of fixes.

Message 45 of 49 (591 Views)

★★ Novice

It ended up being that Steam messed the update up, we will see if reinstall helps.

Message 46 of 49 (586 Views)

Community Manager

@Professor_Dizzee 

How did it go after reinstalling? Still seeing any crashes? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 47 of 49 (559 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Kent After reinstalling It works pretty good, except my code wheel crash, but Im still trying to figure that one out. It happens often when I have both wifi and Ethernet on at the same time, it seems to want to switch mid game and disconnects me. But even when I dont have them both on it happens every once in a while. I am experimenting with fixes. The problem I came to this post is fixed though.
Message 48 of 49 (555 Views)

Community Manager

@Professor_Dizzee 

Thank you for following up! Thumbs up

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 49 of 49 (548 Views)