Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia Rtx 2080
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Single Player War Story
Which part of the mode? Nordlys
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen? all
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) every day
Summarize your bug In BF4 and BF5 my Right Mouse doesn't work correctly. The zoom won't work. Can't zoom. Right mouse is a disaster. It shoots the gun. It sucks. I reset key binders and rest everything. I have a NEW computer and mouse and this issue was in my old system as well. This is one reason I upgraded. I can't believe this is happening.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I've tried the reset key binders but that doesn't do any good.
What happens when the bug occurs? When I use the R. Mouse, it shoots the gun and WONT zoom in correctly. Try to use a snipper gun without using the scope? That's no fun. In fact, this is a great looking game and this is the only sore issue I have.
What should be happening instead? R. Mouse should zoom in. Should enable the gun to look down the sight line instead of hip fire.

See the dxdiag  attachment.

HELP please.

In BF4 and BF5 my Right Mouse doesn't work correctly. The zoom won't work. Can't zoom. Right mouse is a disaster. It shoots the gun. It sucks. I reset key binders and rest everything. I have a NEW computer and mouse and this issue was in my old system as well. This is one reason I upgraded. I can't believe this is happening.

Message 1 of 3 (315 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Right Mouse not functioning

Community Manager

I'm locking this as there is no need to have multiple threads to discuss the same issue @horehounder.

Darko 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (289 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Guide

Hi @horehounder, Which mouse are you using? What you describe sounds like there is some outside the game setting causing the problem. Do you use any out of game mouse key-settings/shortcuts? Is your right mouse-button working normally outside the game?

And to try something basic - please do try plugging in a simple 2-button mouse that someone around you surly could provide for a test. See if the right botton works normally ingame.

Message 2 of 3 (298 Views)

Community Manager

I'm locking this as there is no need to have multiple threads to discuss the same issue @horehounder.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 3 of 3 (290 Views)