Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GeForce GTX 960
Enter RAM memory size in GB 12
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Freeplay
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Freeplay (Can happen with any expedition where the player has gotten loot)
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 3
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Ranger
What was your Expedition team makeup? Friends
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Expedition Summary
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 23.04.19 19:17 PST
Summarize your bug When salvaging with right-click on the mouse during the expedition summary right-click does not need to be held to commit to a salvage. Simply clicking the button once will salvage the item. If salvaged wit ha keyboard shortcut, [F] in my case it does need to be held down.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Acquire loot during an expedition 2. End it or finish it 3. use the 'Salvage' function with right-click
What happens when the bug occurs? Loot is salvaged without needing to hold right-click down. This does not happen in other menus where you can salvage loot.
What should be happening instead? You should have to hold down right-click instead of pressing it quickly.

I have confirmed other users of varying builds on PC also reliably encountering this bug 100% of the time on the 'expedition summary' loot screen,

Message 1 of 8 (208 Views)

Re: Right-Click slavaging without holding in expedition summary

★★★★★ Apprentice

Updated bug with some more specifics, seems to only occur with right-click on the PC, keyboard shortcut does not seem to have this problem.

Message 2 of 8 (176 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I concur. tapping key on right click causes items to be salvaged. Cannot interrupt. Bump the R button and your item is done....

THis needs reversing.

Message 3 of 8 (152 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This is a new feature to auto salvage loot since it drop junk with useless inscriptions :D

Message 4 of 8 (148 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yes, I have tested and this bug is happeneing to me as well, please make a fix to revert to having to hold down Right Mouse Button irregardless of menu.

Message 5 of 8 (129 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

PLEASE Bioware, keep this as a feature and just add an option to cancel the action once it has been started. I hate having to hold right-click on every item in my inventory after each expedition.

Or at least add the option to break down all of a rarity type at once, so options to break down all uncommon/green, all rare/blue, all epic/purple, all masterwork/orange, and all legendary/yellow.

This system of having to hold right click for 1-2 seconds 30-50 times at the end of an expedition is really tedious and ruins the flow of the game.

Message 6 of 8 (114 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I don't agree with this at all. A salvage all of rarity/type button is what we need
Message 7 of 8 (67 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@AOD_Timeless164 wrote:
I don't agree with this at all. A salvage all of rarity/type button is what we need

Agreed. If something is going to be done to speed up salvaging it needs to be some variation of "Salvage All' like salvage all except selected or salvage all of a quality, not bypassing having to hold the mouse button.

Message 8 of 8 (56 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help