Re: Rey’s ultimate ability bugged

by Reesei

Original Post

Highlighted

★★ Novice

I had something like this in arena tonight, cost me a Rey mirror battle.  Opponent Rey went into ultimate, I went into ultimate. When opponent came out of ultimate (first) she didn’t animate properly - did a little hop forward, then back, without her full animation.. She stayed in ultimate stance, and I could not damage opponent toons. 

Playing on an iPad with all current system updates. 

Message 11 of 18 (543 Views)

★★ Novice

Just happened to me in GAC. Cost me the match. Here is the video after the glitch begins. You can see the animations glitched and LS allies become invincible for multiple turns.

https://youtu.be/THDYtYXP5As

Message 12 of 18 (506 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

met this very often. sometimes when rey's ult ends, she uses basic instead and protection of her ult remains for another 1 or 2 turns. and then sometimes the damageof her ult will suddenly comes out even in my ppl's turn, and also sometimes she won't deal any damage and ult ends.

Message 13 of 18 (481 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Happened in GAC. Almost cost me the match, as I won by 1 lol. The 2nd time the opponent's Rey used her ultimate, she never lost the 1 damage part. Also, it was extremely laggy during both of our Reys animations. 

Heroes_2020-06-29-05-14-03.jpg
Message 14 of 18 (451 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i ve still got this problem .... no solution......every day it happends at least 2 times.....

Message 15 of 18 (390 Views)

★★ Novice

Still no fix. Good work.. 

Message 16 of 18 (339 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Keeps happening to me as well.. this bugg is known for months now and they don’t do anything about it... All they did in the meantime is give kylo an upgrade.. This stupid bugg is costing me crystals and Cg don’t do * about it.

Message 17 of 18 (287 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This is happening to me repeatedly.  Three times today trying to climb in Arena and it's costing me matches and crystals and it happened yesterday in TW. 

Message 18 of 18 (250 Views)