[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Phone
OS Version 13.5.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 435735795
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug In arena, enemy uses ultimate ability, so all opposing LS toons can only take 1 damage... then she moves again, which should be end of ultimate ability, her stance goes back to normal, but all LS opponents still only take 1 damage. Screen still has the white line animation like during Rey’s ability. Which means can’t defeat enemy team at all, costing me more refreshes in arena
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It’s happened in arena to me 3 times in last 24 hours
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Australia
Country Australia

When Rey uses ultimate ability, she enters the stance with the crosses sabers. You can now only do 1 damage to LS toons. There are no white lines animation coming up during this stance when the bug happens. After Rey moves next, her stance is back to normal, but it now has those white lines animation appears, and can only do 1 damage to all LS toons 

F9217224-F0C1-4275-AC20-58532FEE4B09.png
614D915D-4B1A-48EC-8E44-A8724AA12A16.png
Message 1 of 18 (1,176 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Rey’s ultimate ability bugged

EA Live QV Team

Thanks for all the additional details and videos, good stuff.

We have flagged this as a bug now.

View in thread

Message 10 of 18 (942 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

Sorry, region is meant to be Australia 

Message 2 of 18 (1,173 Views)

★★ Novice

Same happened to me in TW, see the glitching beginning from 1:04 https://streamable.com/wg6s3r

Message 3 of 18 (1,105 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @brad_warren83 and @indu1gence and thank you for the reports.

We are already looking into this issue but so far had no luck reproducing it. Can you share some more details and specifics you may have noticed before it happened?

Message 4 of 18 (1,060 Views)

★ Guide

@EA_HighCommand always happens if she is in her ultimate stance in a raid phase transition
P1 enter ultimate stance
Go to P2 before she gets another turn to use her ulimtate

Message 5 of 18 (1,051 Views)

★ Guide

@EA_HighCommandfor starters, i'd check the code on her and make sure her cut scene is working properly. surely you can reproduce her not using the cut scene. it almost never gets seen on her first ultimate, which i suspect is an underlying issue with all of gl rey's reported issue (arena and raid phase transitions). i think a while back CG made a change so GL's only show cut scene once, instead of every time they do ultimate. i think this change was filled with some bad code, as it is not working as advertised.

Message 6 of 18 (1,030 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_HighCommand Well, my whole battle is on video. Everything was fine from my point of view until she fired up her ultimate while being ability blocked
Message 7 of 18 (1,023 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It also happened to me. I'm going to apologize in advance for the foul language. This bug caused me to lose in TW vs TI Blue...which is a big deal considering I am in Maw. Here's the YouTube link.

https://youtu.be/3XdL7D5tD54

Message 8 of 18 (990 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It also happened to me. I'm going to apologize in advance for the foul language. This bug caused me to lose in TW vs TI Blue...which is a big deal considering I am in Maw. Here's the YouTube link.

https://youtu.be/3XdL7D5tD54

Message 9 of 18 (987 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thanks for all the additional details and videos, good stuff.

We have flagged this as a bug now.

Message 10 of 18 (943 Views)