Rey's Ongoing Dash Strike Damage

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:PC
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug Rey's Dash Strike keeps damaging enemy heroes for no reason
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? RogueZeroRendar
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug?
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM)
In what game mode did the bug occur? Galactic Assault
What is your time zone?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use the Damaging Strike Star Card. Then use the Dash Strike skill and try to hit more then once. Any enemy that's caught by the second or a later hit may get this BUG's effect on them.
What happens when the bug occurs? Enemy Heroes keep getting damaged overtime, as if Rey was still hitting new enemies with Dash Strike because of the Damaging Strike effect. It may go off sooner or later, may affect one or more enemies at the same time, and it may even kill them.
What do you expect to see?
Please select your region North America, South America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number

This is the best I have for now. I'll see my recordings and check if I can figure out something about it.
And here it is, the final video about this BUG and everything we could discover about it. In it you'll learn how to avoid it and how to not allow anyone to trigger it.

Message 1 of 22 (2,357 Views)

Re: Rey's Ongoing Dash Strike Damage

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Here we can see the full segment I edited to put on my channel. It happened twice, both the one who died was the second to be targeted, don't know if this makes a difference.

Message 2 of 22 (2,280 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thank goodness I died and had full health as Vader and was taking damage from no where I thought it was just bad luck but this really really needs to be fixed
Message 3 of 22 (2,201 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I have just ended my gaming session today and I think I discovered almost every aspect of this BUG. Expect news in the next 24h, I'm unsure when I'll be able to come here after I wake up. This can be manipulated, and is the MOST OP BUG EVER in this game

Message 4 of 22 (2,189 Views)

★★ Guide
I have the same problem
Message 5 of 22 (2,183 Views)

★★ Apprentice
The same problem on the PS4, the damage even goes on after Rey is killed. And even seen Rey been damaged by her own attack.
Message 6 of 22 (2,181 Views)

This bug is probably caused by the devs changing that the dash strike doesn't stop the blocking anymore. 

It actually ruins HvV matches... people can just go full Rey and obliterate any team. I suggest a hot fix for this

Message 7 of 22 (2,174 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Yeah a hotfix is needed it's a game braking bug
Message 8 of 22 (2,164 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Video evidence from Xbox One. Don't you just love when kids utilise both camping and game-breaking bugs?

Edit: oh, also... One of Maul's blades keeps disappearing for me, that can also be observed in the video. I don't think it affects damage though, only a visual bug, but who the hell can tell.

Message 9 of 22 (2,135 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Message 10 of 22 (2,118 Views)