Rey's Dash Strike Visual BUG

by RogueZeroRendar

Original Post

Rey's Dash Strike Visual BUG

★★★★★ Expert

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:PC
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug Rey experiences a weird Visual BUG when Dash Attacking if her was affected by the Disabled Block BUG recently.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? RogueZeroRendar
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? Everyday I play
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) Many times
In what game mode did the bug occur? Heroes vs. Villains
What is your time zone?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Trigger the Disabled Block BUG ( https://youtu.be/KWqsRV8c-B0 ), then use the Dash Strike. Also, when I tried this in Arcade it wouldn't work, so I suggest the Live Environment.
What happens when the bug occurs? She does a weird spinning with her Lightsaber
What do you expect to see? That the Disabled Block BUG gets fixed, so this one gets fixed as a consequence.
Please select your region Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, North America, South America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number

I had one of the best HvV matches of my life recently, and in that I experienced a multitude of BUGs. This is one of them. Following is the Video. The timestamps for this BUG are: 04:05, 19:30, 21:50, 22:10, 25:55, 26:10, 38:50, 39:10

Message 1 of 5 (760 Views)

Re: Rey's Dash Strike Visual BUG

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @RogueZeroRendar

I'm sorry for the incoming replies spam, but I need to mark that your recent reports on AHQ have already been sent to the studio Embarrassed

Thanks for taking your time to describe everything in such a detail here.

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 5 (715 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

No problem with the replies spam Ataashi, it's always great to know things here are being forwarded

Message 3 of 5 (694 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I was watching a match between some of the top PC players (JandyrBC, Enigma, Centryus, AWD075, avd75, 4imbotMarqsu), and I spotted another example of Rey's Dash Strike Visual BUG BUG:

Video already in correct time to see the BUG

It's quick, I suggest playing in slower speeds, but it's very clear that Rey's animation gets messed up before she hits Vader.

Message 4 of 5 (602 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Thanks for the update @RogueZeroRendar Thumbs up

/Ataashi

Message 5 of 5 (592 Views)