Rey glitch

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Apple iPad
OS Version 13.5.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 767-427-418
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug In squad arena, opponent’s GL Rey kept being able to do ultimate multiple times in a row and movement was very choppy. Happen on iPhone and ipad a couple times over the last couple of days.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Seemed random.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

https://youtu.be/UZ2QzGNvX8gd

Message 1 of 6 (555 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Rey glitch

@DrewSolo2 Hi, thanks for the report! The team has flagged these intermittent issues with Rey’s skills as a bug.

If you notice in yours video, the skills are happening correctly, but the animations are out of sequence, which makes it hard to figure out what is happening, but she’s not actually doing her ultimate multiple times in a row.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (515 Views)

All Replies

@DrewSolo2 Hi, thanks for the report! The team has flagged these intermittent issues with Rey’s skills as a bug.

If you notice in yours video, the skills are happening correctly, but the animations are out of sequence, which makes it hard to figure out what is happening, but she’s not actually doing her ultimate multiple times in a row.

★ Apprentice

this has been happening for month with no fix - it slows the game down so much that battles timeout - this has cost a multitude of refreshes and purple crystals because of this  over the last several months - this is easy to reproduce - i see it on about 1 out of every 8 battles - Why cant the developing fix one the marquee characters with such a major performance issue ?

Message 3 of 6 (458 Views)

@dkonczal Can you provide your device information to help the QA team? Ever since Rey was released, I have seen this bug exactly once, so it seems very rare for me.

If you have it occur much more frequently, then using a device like yours may provide more insight.

★ Apprentice

Rey's ultimate bug happened with me many times and I lost several battles because of it. 

She does slow steps instead of jumping. Then she stays in 1 damage again.  Then other ultimate till the end of the battle. 

Message 5 of 6 (406 Views)

★ Apprentice

Agree - happens about 1 in 7 or 8 battles.

my device is iPhone 11.

once glitch starts you may as well retreat straight away.

Message 6 of 6 (316 Views)