Re: Rey event tier 6 RHFinn 1 shotted before taking a turn..twice! (with 328 spe

by ChristophIV

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Rey event tier 6 RHFinn 1 shotted before taking a turn..twice! (with 328 speed).

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPad
OS Version 13.7
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 321791913
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug I’ve tried the Rey tier 6 event twice now and both times my RHFinn was 1 shotted by the left raider and my Reys special did next to no damage when it came accessible. I have watched a few YouTube videos on how to complete the event and not a single one had anything like this happen. People in my guild also haven’t experienced this. I’ve lost 140 event tokens in this process and feel very frustrated to have this bug happen twice. The speed of my RHFinn is 328 and he has full tier 6 mods. I’d appreciate some feedback on dealing with this matter. Regards
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Playing the Rey tier 6 event?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country UK

I’ve tried the Rey tier 6 event twice now and both times my RHFinn was 1 shotted by the left raider and my Reys special did next to no damage when it came accessible.

I have watched a few YouTube videos on how to complete the event and not a single one had anything like this happen. People in my guild also haven’t experienced this. I’ve lost 140 event tokens in this process and feel very frustrated to have this bug happen twice.

The speed of my RHFinn is 328 and he has full tier 6 mods.

I’d appreciate some feedback on dealing with this matter.

Regards

Message 1 of 8 (501 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Rey event tier 6 RHFinn 1 shotted before taking a turn..twice! (with 328 spe

EA Live QV Team

Hi @IroncladStudio and thank you for the report.

This is not a bug and can happen (I've experienced the same in my first Tier 6 attempt). The best way to prevent this from happening (in my personal opinion) is to put "Lifeblood" on Resistance Hero Finn or use "The Force is with you" on him to prevent his imminent death since he appears to be a preferred target.

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (436 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @IroncladStudio and thank you for the report.

This is not a bug and can happen (I've experienced the same in my first Tier 6 attempt). The best way to prevent this from happening (in my personal opinion) is to put "Lifeblood" on Resistance Hero Finn or use "The Force is with you" on him to prevent his imminent death since he appears to be a preferred target.

Message 2 of 8 (437 Views)

★ Novice

I couldn’t as I didn’t take a turn before he got killed. Frown

Message 3 of 8 (404 Views)

@IroncladStudio Since the changes to SLKR's leadership a few months ago, you want Rey over 500 speed to ensure she goes first. Then apply Lifeblood to Finn.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 8 (402 Views)

★ Novice
@ChristophIV Aye, that worked, though still a close battle. Thanks. Standard smile
Message 5 of 8 (354 Views)

@IroncladStudio What's your full team comp? Once I was over 500 speed I don't think I lost anyone. That was with Rey, JTR, Rebel Heroes Poe and Finn and BB8. Avoid using JTR's Mind Tricks as any TM reduction will be increasing their health and protection (same reason you don't want C3P0 in the team).

Message 6 of 8 (340 Views)

★ Novice
@ChristophIV I’m all sorted now. Using the team most are using.
Rey, JR Rey, Poe, Finn, BB8.
each fight seems different but I’ve got 4 tokens now, so think I’ll be ok. Standard smile
Thanks for your input. Standard smile
Message 7 of 8 (284 Views)

@IroncladStudio Glad to hear you are sorted! Happy to have helped.

Message 8 of 8 (282 Views)