Original Post

Accepted Solution

Rey bug

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? IOS and Android
OS Version 13.7
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug In Rey vs Rey Arena gameplay, sometimes opponents Rey gets stuck grapically in Ultimate stance and start to do delayed moves; meaning the sound comes first, then everything is at pause for 2-3 seconds and then she moves to hit me, but is visually in ultimate stance. And then in next turn she is still in Ultimate and i cant do damage to opponents team. Her gamemode goes just in error and usually the game is over for me. This is annoying, especially because it is an expensive character. Please find time to fix this. This has happened to my Rey also in Tank Raid. At one point she just starts to do the same weird thing. Other characters are playing normally, but seems she is confused what she has to do :D
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to play Rey vs Rey or use her in Tank raid with Resistance team. At one point you will see the bug.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Estonia

In Rey vs Rey Arena gameplay, sometimes opponents Rey gets stuck grapically in Ultimate stance and start to do delayed moves; meaning the sound comes first, then everything is at pause for 2-3 seconds and then she moves to hit me, but is visually in ultimate stance. And then in next turn she is still in Ultimate and i cant do damage to opponents team. Her gamemode goes just in error and usually the game is over for me. This is annoying, especially because it is an expensive character. Please find time to fix this.

This has happened to my Rey also in Tank Raid. At one point she just starts to do the same weird thing. Other characters are playing normally, but seems she is confused what she has to do :D

Message 1 of 4 (312 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Rey bug

EA Live QV Team

Hi @marxuke123 and thank you for the report.

We have already flagged this as a bug.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (284 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @marxuke123 and thank you for the report.

We have already flagged this as a bug.

Message 2 of 4 (285 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_HighCommand And when do you fix it? The Bug is present for months now and you have done nothing. Instead of releasing more and more broken characters for oodles of money you should fix it ASAP. The Bug is in the game since GL Rey launch for Christ’s sake!
Message 3 of 4 (259 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Kelebdraug Hello there.

The role of the team on this board is to raise bugs to the studio. They are not given timelines and are not responsible for for the actual fixes.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 4 (255 Views)