Rey Bug

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPad
OS Version 13.6
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 412394837
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Certain characters are not dying in my arena battle when fighting GL Rey line ups.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have taken screen shots of the bug.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United Kingdom

Anybody else having this problem, when one character left becomes invincible?

E5C8EC2A-6A3F-4F7F-A285-623F84CDC77F.jpeg
322151E5-1BC8-4197-9D0E-6BB98031A473.jpeg
Message 1 of 5 (289 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Rey Bug

@8sa48redzbma Hello there,

These abilities are working as intended.

The enemy has damage immunity in both your screenshots, which Rey grants to allies the first time they fall below 50% Health.

This damage immunity lasts for one turn of the enemy character. Every time one of your characters with Wat's tech assigned uses a special attack, he assists them, removing 15% TM every time. Poe is also Fractured in your second screenshot, which will have initially removed some TM, and in combination with Wat's assists and the reduced speed from Fracture he'll stay at 0% TM until Fracture expires. Even then he'd likely not get a turn with all the TM removal.

You need to allow a unit with damage immunity to take a turn, allowing it to expire. Avoid using Fracture, and use basic abilities only until the damage immunity has expired.

Hope this helps.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (279 Views)

All Replies

@8sa48redzbma Hello there,

These abilities are working as intended.

The enemy has damage immunity in both your screenshots, which Rey grants to allies the first time they fall below 50% Health.

This damage immunity lasts for one turn of the enemy character. Every time one of your characters with Wat's tech assigned uses a special attack, he assists them, removing 15% TM every time. Poe is also Fractured in your second screenshot, which will have initially removed some TM, and in combination with Wat's assists and the reduced speed from Fracture he'll stay at 0% TM until Fracture expires. Even then he'd likely not get a turn with all the TM removal.

You need to allow a unit with damage immunity to take a turn, allowing it to expire. Avoid using Fracture, and use basic abilities only until the damage immunity has expired.

Hope this helps.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 5 (280 Views)

@8sa48redzbma Hi, thanks for the report!

Both of your screenshots show the surviving character has the Damage Immunity buff granted to them from Rey’s leadership ability “Wisdom of the sacred Texts.”

Unfortunately, it looks like you keep reducing that character’s turn meter so it never takes a turn, and therefore never clears the damage immunity. Between thrawn’s Fracture ability and Wat attacking out of turn, it should be possible to lock that character out forever.

In this situation if you switched to basic attacks, you should stop reducing his turn meter, and would eventually kill him. Hope this helps!

★★★ Newbie
@ChristophIV Thanks pal
Message 4 of 5 (254 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@GladOS-013 Thanks pal
Message 5 of 5 (253 Views)