Rewards not always given out for Nightsister T5 Galactic Challenge

★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? OnePlus 6T
OS Version Android 10
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 345-491-664
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug In this and last week's T5 Galactic Challenge the same gear is given out as a first time award and a feat reward. Unfortunately the latter award trumps the former and only one of the two is actually given.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1) Accomplish Tier 5 of the Galactic challenge with a full rebel team. 2) Note that instead of getting 7 Mk 2 Circuit Breaker Modules followed by 8 Mk 2 Circuit Breaker Modules only 8 are rewarded (the first time feat is skipped). (Compare that to doing the mission without rebels and then again with rebels where you'd get both the 7 and 8 Mk2 Circuit Breaker Modules.)
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

This is a similar issue to last week's didn't receive rewards for T5 Galactic Challenge report:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Didn-t-receive-rewards-for-T5-Galactic-Challenge/td-p/9606813

Note that I filed a support ticket which I haven't yet gotten resolved for the missing 7 Mk 2 Circuit Breaker Modules (#66593886) from last week.

I haven't yet attempted this event in case you'd like some help debugging this issue.  I contend that if I do the mission first without rebels I will get the first time reward and if I do it first with a full rebel team I will not (this is what showed up in my testing last week).  If this is true, then it is likely that many players experienced this bug without knowing it and as such it's important that we take action immediately to prevent a repeat of last week.

Message 1 of 8 (287 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Rewards not always given out for Nightsister T5 Galactic Challenge

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi all, 

This has been flagged as a bug to the team.

For any reports of missing gear from the Galactic Challenges, please reach out to our Support Team who will be able to help you.

View in thread

Message 6 of 8 (239 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

I had the same issue. It debunked your theory, however. I took in a full galactic republic team and received the flawless victory feat rewards but not the first time completion. This occurred last week as well. 

Message 2 of 8 (278 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Same here, I did not receive rewards for the first time clearing Tier 5. This has happened in 2 consecutive Galactic Challenges for me now. Ally code 552-475-294.

Message 3 of 8 (274 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@tanderson2849 Thanks for the extra info. Given that you can tickle this bug without getting feats I'm getting stymied for what's going on here. The only common thread I've heard so far is that this is affecting android users.
Message 4 of 8 (269 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here. It’s the first time it’s happened to me though. I’m on IOS and received no ‘first time’ rewards for tiers 5 - 7 on the Oct 23rd NS GC.
It’s annoying because you’re getting stuck further and further behind with the new mods mats. I wouldn’t normally mind, but after spending a lot of money on this game it kind of stings.

Message 5 of 8 (259 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi all, 

This has been flagged as a bug to the team.

For any reports of missing gear from the Galactic Challenges, please reach out to our Support Team who will be able to help you.

Message 6 of 8 (240 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Are we raising this issue to a bug level yet though?  It seems like Galactic Challenges are not reliably giving out rewards.

Message 7 of 8 (230 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Yes, it has been raised already. I have edited my original comment to show this.

Message 8 of 8 (209 Views)