Revived ally instantaneously then became unable to interact with game

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 970M
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? jjohansen18
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. Mehnnis
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Caustic
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Mirage
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Drill site between two of the outer walls of one of the buildings in a little corner
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Respawning a squad mate/reviving a squad mate
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 2 or so
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 11/24/2019 8:00
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Revived a squadmate instantaneously in a ranked match while jumping off the roof of a building (pressed e while jumping). Squadmate was unable to heal and was at low health so we told him to damage himself with a grenade to revive him again. Instantly killed him so we took his banner to respawn beacon and he got revived but was unable to interact with the game except for his abilities (no looting, jump tower, could use clone and ultimate could punch but not sure if it did damage or not). Might've had something to do with the revive animation because he was in the middle of two building edge things to take cover while I tried to revive. This was also in the hotzone hence why I tried to revive as soon as I jumped down. I highly doubt this thing would happen often but it did sort of ruin the match for us
What should be happening instead? Takes the normal time to revive, he doesn't become unable to interact with game
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I haven't a clue maybe make it so you can't revive in tiny corners like I did or no reviving until you land

No screen capture software but the after game summary did note that I revived an ally 

Message 1 of 1 (126 Views)