Revenant Ult not Working

★★ Apprentice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number RTX 2060 SUPER
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Shrimply1Pibble
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Revenant
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Everywhere
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Using the ultimate (death totem)
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 20+
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 4/4/2020
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? The death totem does not work at the moment. I place it, push, get downed but don't go back to the totem. when my teammates picked me up, my totem is still standing. It happened 4 times on a row.
What should be happening instead? I should teleport back to the totem instead of getting downed
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? play revenant and use his ult

The death totem does not work at the moment. I place it, push, get downed but don't go back to the totem. when my teammates picked me up, my totem is still standing. It happened 4 times on a row.

Message 1 of 4 (3,822 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Revenant Ult not Working

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@Shrimply1PibbleMake sure you hold your interact key (X for Xbox, square for PlayStation, E for PC) on the totem after placing it. It will not work if you don’t do that. Some other things you might need to know about it: you cannot heal while in death protection, you only take health damage in death protection, if you “die” in death protection and return to the totem and it’s in the storm you will die because you will only have 1HP remaining, and the totem may only be used once by each player. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (3,760 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@Shrimply1PibbleMake sure you hold your interact key (X for Xbox, square for PlayStation, E for PC) on the totem after placing it. It will not work if you don’t do that. Some other things you might need to know about it: you cannot heal while in death protection, you only take health damage in death protection, if you “die” in death protection and return to the totem and it’s in the storm you will die because you will only have 1HP remaining, and the totem may only be used once by each player. 

Message 2 of 4 (3,761 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Shrimply1Pibble Still not working, just happen to me in duo. My team mate activated the totem after me and got down, and didn't return to the totem. I got down next, and we lost.
Message 3 of 4 (3,173 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just happened to me on season 13 but more frequently in the match, looks like they still haven’t fixed it. Btw way it costed me 4 to 6 different wins in ranked arenas where otherwise I could of won easily but that was only today

Message 4 of 4 (772 Views)