Revans Savior Ability Saves character from annihilate under specific conditions

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? IphoneXS
OS Version 12.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 162-385-157
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Under this condition Jedi Knight Revans savior ability will save a character from annihilate. If Jedi Knight Revan is isolated and defeated 1st before any other character can be saved, AND than Jolee revives Jedi Knight Revan, Darth Nihilus annihilate will not defeat an enemy character and instead trigger savior. I have replicated this issue multiple times. I included two screen shots showing jolee before and after I annihilated him.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? See description above for how to find.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhoneXS
OS Version 12.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 162-385-157
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Under this condition Jedi Knight Revans savior ability will save a character from annihilate. If Jedi Knight Revan is isolated and defeated 1st before any other character can be saved, AND than Jolee revives Jedi Knight Revan, Darth Nihilus annihilate will not defeat an enemy character and instead trigger savior. I have replicated this issue multiple times.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The above description shows how to trigger bug.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

81D167D8-1FB1-4F78-9400-850B2CE24AE2.jpeg
0607E4A2-D389-4EFC-B0CB-6A1C9431634B.jpeg
Message 1 of 2 (368 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Revans Savior Ability Saves character from annihilate under specific conditi

Community Manager (retired)
Hey, thanks for the report. We have this flagged as a bug. It's an edge case scenario and doesn't occur often because of the specific conditions, but it can still occur.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (318 Views)

All Replies

Re: Revans Savior Ability Saves character from annihilate under specific conditi

Community Manager (retired)
Hey, thanks for the report. We have this flagged as a bug. It's an edge case scenario and doesn't occur often because of the specific conditions, but it can still occur.
Message 2 of 2 (319 Views)