Revan teammate survive annihilate!

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Huawei P9
OS Version EMUI 5.0.4
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 124796582
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug I experianced during arena fight against Revan lead opponent that enemy general Kenobi survived annihilate! Revan was already dead, but even if it was still alive it shouldnt have survived annihilate, but it did!
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I didn't record it but it was around 8 minutes before my payout!
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Hungary

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? huaweii p9
OS Version EMUI 5.0.4
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 124796582
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug I experianced during arena fight against Revan lead opponent that enemy general Kenobi survived annihilate! Revan was already dead, but even if it was still alive it shouldnt have survived annihilate, but it did!
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I havent recorded but the fight took place around 8 minutes before my payout! I lost rank this way.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Europe
Country Magyarország

I experianced during arena fight against Revan lead opponent that enemy general Kenobi survived annihilate! Revan was already dead, but even if it was still alive it shouldnt have survived annihilate, but it did!

Message 1 of 30 (3,564 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Revan teammate survive annihilate!

Community Manager (retired)
Hi all, just a quick update that we flagged this for further investigation and review.

View in thread

Message 15 of 30 (3,747 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice
I use annihilate against Revan teams, but they just go back to full health and protection.
Annihilate says, "instantly defeat target enemy.. can not be evaded." I dont understand why Revan revives. This is not how annihilate works. Dead, for the rest of the match. Can not be revived. Can not be prevented. Please fix.
Message 2 of 30 (3,488 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @TKR_dave_zero,

this could be a result of Revan's unique "Savior", which is saving the first Jedi ally who would be reduced to 1% health.

@DonBongo92: We've tested this today but were unable to reproduce what you've described. If you could get us a video, that'd be great.

Message 3 of 30 (3,463 Views)

★ Guide

RE: this could be a result of Revan's unique "Savior", which is saving the first Jedi ally who would be reduced to 1% health.

Annhilate should never ever trigger savior
Annhilate does no damage it simply destroys the target so it would never be reduced to 1% health

Message 4 of 30 (3,459 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @scuba75 and thank you for pointing that out.

You are correct. Annihilate does indeed defeat the target without "Savior" being triggered. We just tested it and the target was correctly defeated by "Annihilate", whereby the next "normally" defeated target was saved by Revan's "Savior".

Message 5 of 30 (3,448 Views)

★★ Guide
if the OP does not have the omega ability on Darth Nihilus' Annihilate ability, then Savior could work
Message 6 of 30 (3,436 Views)

No, Saviour isn't a revive. It's a heal which stops the benefactor from taking damage at 1%, then restores health and protection. Since annihilate just wipes out the target without doing damage, it can't/shouldn't trigger Saviour.

If we were talking about a character which was revived after annihilate, you could be correct, no omega means the target can be revived.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 7 of 30 (3,426 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi

Ally code: 361-933-286

I had this situation. https://youtu.be/dqWgO5o_wV4 @EA_HighCommandlook at 2:40 GK survived annihilation ... It happened to me few times and I can't win because of this bug ... 

Message 8 of 30 (3,372 Views)

Nice! The quick sequence of likely relevant events from that video:

1. Traya dies
2. Ewok Elder revives Traya
3. Traya Isolates Revan
4. Sion kills Revan (Savior doesn't trigger because not Revan's turn)
5. Jolee revives Revan (no longer Isolated)
6. Nihilus annihilates GK
7. GK is not dead, but is at 100% health/protection (appears that he's been saved via Savior).

★★★ Novice
But no one can be saved by savior when Nihilus does annihilation. CG Crumb told it on forum. I can show picture
Message 10 of 30 (3,327 Views)